Tuesday, July 21, 2015

It's Crazy, But...

Alright everyone. I think I may be going insane, but here's what's eating at me.

I would really like to earn the new D.Min. offered by Claremont School of Theology​. The first cohort begins in January, and I would love to be in it

It's a hybrid/online program, so I would continue working for my costs of living, transportation, and that sort of thing. However, I'll be looking for ways to pay for the tuition and fees for the classes themselves without taking out loans. I'm paying off enough student loans for my B.A. and M.Div. as it is!

Suggestions for the good of the order?

Oh, and I'll take any prayers you all may have to offer as well!

1 comment:

  1. So decision made for now; instead of pursuing the D.Min. at this time. Instead, I've applied to do a second unit of Clinical Pastoral Education. Thank you to anyone who has been praying for my discernment! Keep praying! In a few months, I'll be asking the Central East District Committee on Ministry in the Desert Southwest Conference of the UMC to accept me back. Yes, prayers are needed.

    ReplyDelete